Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Michael Jackson Opus


Today when I got off work I got great news. I found out the artwork I submitted for upcoming Michael Jackson Opus, a 404 page museum quality book that weighs over 26 pounds, was selected among 25 others to appear in the book. A truly lasting and fitting tribute to the King of Pop. To say I am honored would be the understatement of the decade, I nearly fell over when I got the news. He inspired me throughout life and I find it more than fitting that my artwork is now featured in something that forever connects me to him. I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that I have accomplished this and that it will be seen by family, friends, and fans of MJ worldwide. I am greatly humbled and still a bit flabbergasted.

Cruise on over to the link above to learn more about the Opus or to purchase one while they last.

This one was for you Mike. Rest In Peace.




1 comment:

  1. wow that's great! i ordered mine last week and i can't wait to get it

    ReplyDelete